Objective of Job:To ensure a hight rate of service market exploitation and loyalty by means of high repair and customer's care quality
• Analyze the service market potential and ensure exploitation of that potential
• Making the reports, plan, budget for after sales business.• To optimize the service process organization.
• Create service policy, guideline to service staff for disciplinary, safety, dealership standard in the workshop.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of personal requirement and motivation service personnel.
• Handling customers complains, customers relationships• Co-operate with other Departments
• To implement and achieve the service target, increase repair and customer's care quality, service loyalty
• Monitor quotation, Job card, invoice , contracts • Supervise & support the following employees: Service advisor, Workshop foreman, Quality controller Master Technicians,Technicians, assistants, service clerk
• To promote training of Service personnel technical & non-technical courses
• To plan measures for Service regarding procedures
• To promote and assess suggestions for improvement in the Service department
• To perform surveys and evaluate regional market and competition information for the Service department.
• To implement standards/ guidelines specified internally for Service.
• To perform internal workshop tests and implement improvement measures to increase service quality.
• To implement regular internal quality measures.
• To create and update organograms and job descriptions for employees in the Service department.
• To check proper handling and storage of waste products and materials in accordance with waste-disposal regulations.
• To monitor adherence to environmental protection and waste-disposal regulations
• To ensure compliance with regulations governing safety at work and accident prevention
• To create separate flow charts and checklists for the Service department in order to optimize processes.
• To deploy performance-related bonus systems in the Service department.
• Minimum 5 years vehicle technical experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in management role
• Good technical understanding
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Proficient in English
Location: 171 Ton Duc Thang Street, Hoa Minh Ward, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City.