”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting didioto.com
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data:
Information you provide to us
You may provide us your information by filling in forms on our platforms, such as our website didioto.com,
or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise (collectively, known as “Our Site”). This includes information that you provide when you register to use Our Site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on Our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on or from Our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, use our platform to interact with the virtual world, social networking information, personal training and other preferences and when you report a problem with Our Site. The information you give us may include but not limited to your personal information such as address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph, your activity, your interaction, your network, and any other kind of information, in any form whatsoever.
Information we collect
With regards to your visit to Our Site each time or any other site that uses/provides our services, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Device information including but not limited to technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile network information, unique device identifiers;
- History of your log information including but not limited to your visit, cookies that may identify your browser or your Facebook account, the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), browser language, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Location information including but not limited to your information about your actual location such as signals sent by your mobile device or any other device that you may use to identify your actual location information;
- Local storage: we may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and may receive information about you from them. We may also receive information about your shared by your contacts.
We store the information collected by the cookies on our servers. We may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on our behalf. By using Our Site, you consent to the process of data about you by us in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we have received and collected as set out above in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services as well as its related features. We also use them to develop our new products. We also use this information to offer you tailored content by giving you more relevant search results.
Information you provide to us
We may use the information to:
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. While you are allowing us to use such information, you always own all your own information. We will not share your personal information you have provided to us with others unless we have: (i) given you prior notice; and/or (ii) removed any information that we consider can be sensitive. We, however, will not and cannot control the information that others share about you;
- notify you about changes/ updates to our service and application;
- ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and mobile devices.
Information we collect
We will use this information to:
- administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve Our Site to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile devices;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you provide us and information we collect as set out above. We may also use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; or
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer as well as other third parties where it is necessary to do so, of such business or assets.
- if DIDIOTO or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site, and as such, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
or [email protected]